We seeking a talented UI engineering expert to join us. We're a design-centric organization and require candidates to be creative, thoughtful and pragmatic. UI engineers on our team play a critical role in developing our evolving visual language interface techniques.
- Work closely with the product and design team to get new features out fast
- Contributing to our design and development culture.
- Learn and share UI and functional programming techniques as we hone our tools and approaches
- Attack hard UX software problems with our seasoned Design and Product teams
- Help ensure great UX is delivered without compromise
Our stack is:
We seek to hire outstanding individuals who embody our DESIGN principles: our people are Diligent, Engaged, Scrappy, Innovative, Genuine and Nurturing. You’re a great fit if you enjoy tackling big problems head-on, take your work seriously (but not yourself), do your best when collaborating with others and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- 3 or more years of Web design and UI coding experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Love of CSS, preprocessors, grids and subtle but gorgeous animations
- Ability to think on your feet and express yourself in code
- Ability to thrive in a (lowercase) agile environment guided by just-enough process
- Passion for quality UX/UI
- Extra consideration for people experienced with React.js and/or Clojurescript