We are seeking talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join us. You will lead the charge on ensuring the highest level of service for our users through state-of-the-art monitoring, alerting, and deployment. We are a Clojure-centric organization (see stack below) and require candidates to have some exposure to the Clojure ecosystem and a desire to work in Clojure/script. Ops engineering will play a critical role in our strategic positioning.
- Work closely with the product and design team to deploy new features and analytics
- Bring your knowledge of ops to bear on our ambitious roadmap
- Learn and share functional programming techniques as we hone our tools and approaches
- Attack hard software problems in our operations stack
- Ensure uptime, performance and user experience are delivered without compromise
Our stack is:
We seek to hire outstanding individuals who embody our DESIGN principles: our people are Diligent, Engaged, Scrappy, Innovative, Genuine and Nurturing. You’re a great fit if you enjoy tackling big problems head-on, take your work seriously (but not yourself), do your best when collaborating with others and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- 3+ years of software ops engineering experience, most recently focused on a scaled SaaS platform of some kind
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Love, or at least deep affection for functional programming
- Ability to think on your feet and express yourself in code
- Prior startup experience where rapid prototyping is balanced with solid, scalable platform engineering
- Ability to thrive in a (lowercase) agile environment guided by just-enough process
- Passion for quality software, techniques and processes to accomplish continuous improvement
- Extra consideration for people experienced with the Clojure and Java ecosystems