We are always seeking talented full-stack software engineers to join us. We are a Clojure-centric organization (see stack below) and require candidates to have some exposure to the Clojure ecosystem and a desire to work in Clojure/script nearly full time. Engineers on our team play a critical role in developing infrastructure, user-facing features and contributing to our development culture.
- Work closely with the product and design team to get new features out fast
- Learn and share functional programming techniques as we hone our tools and approaches
- Attack hard software problems at all levels of the stack
- Help ensure uptime, performance and user experience are delivered without compromise
Our stack is:
We seek to hire outstanding individuals who embody our DESIGN principles: our people are Diligent, Engaged, Scrappy, Innovative, Genuine and Nurturing. You’re a great fit if you enjoy tackling big problems head-on, take your work seriously (but not yourself), do your best when collaborating with others and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- 2-5 years or more of software engineering experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Love, or at least deep affection for functional programming
- Ability to think on your feet and express yourself in code
- Prior startup experience where rapid prototyping is balanced with solid, scalable platform engineering
- Ability to thrive in a (lowercase) agile environment guided by just-enough process
- Passion for quality software, techniques and processes to accomplish continuous improvement
- An appetite for DevOps and automation; everyone pitches in!
- Extra consideration for people experienced with Datomic or iOS via Swift and React Native.