We value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
We’re looking for a Lead QA Engineer to helm QA. The QA role is to own the end to end approach, process and implementation of ensuring quality for product development in order to increase end user satisfaction and create team efficiency by reducing time spent handling, triaging and correcting defects. This will include both the manual and automated aspects of QA and will entail the use of limited resources and budget to accomplish the goal.
The role reports to the CTO and has DevOps, Front End Engineering and Product as primary stakeholders. We are moving into a new chapter in which its growth and target customers demands higher standards of quality. The existing technology platform is extensive and the team has enjoyed the fast pace of continuous deployment. The unique challenge is to ensure stability without losing the versatility that defines the culture.
- Own the end to end process of ensuring the quality of new product and feature development.
- Understanding new features from inception and the requirements to meet the needs of customers.
- Build and track test plans and required test cases that ensure a developed feature meets those requirements.
- Develop and implement the approach to the manual and/or scripted execution of test plans and work with Eng, Product, Sales and Success to make informed Go/No-Go calls.
- Must be able to work with limited resources and budget to accomplish goals.
- Develop, implement and maintain an automated regression testing platform (Selenium etc) that is integrated with our CI system to ensure future development does not impact existing features.
- This person would work closely with the Dev Ops team to maintain the systems and work with the engineering team to prioritize and develop automated test cases.
- We currently have a Selenium/Jenkins environment and the right person would be able to evaluate the existing environment and make decisions on its viability.
- Experience with interpreting Product design and requirements into positive and negative test cases.
- Project management skills to develop and execute a test plan beginning to end.
- Experience with common defect management and developer workflow tools. (Specifically Jira, Confluence, Github)
- Experience with Selenium and Jenkins for regression test automation and continuous integration.
- Strength in writing Python for the purpose of writing and evaluating Selenium tests.
- A strong voice for quality at the organization and be able to negotiate priorities with numerous stakeholders in order to ensure that reasonable and pragmatic outcomes are reached.
- Calm and clear headed under pressure.
- Some knowledge of application security and penetration testing frameworks.